The Interaction amongst Trade, Investment and Competition Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassey Lee & Dionisius Narjoko, 2015. "Escaping the Middle-Income Trap in Southeast Asia: Micro Evidence on Innovation, Productivity, and Globalization," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 124-147, January.
- Cassey LEE & Yoshifumi FUKUNAGA, 2013. "Competition Policy Challenges of Single Market and Production Base," Working Papers DP-2013-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; distortions; investment; market failure; policy coherence; pro-competitive; reforms; supply-side; synergies; trade;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-06-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2008-06-21 (International Trade)
- NEP-REG-2008-06-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:60-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .