Report NEP-INT-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Distribution Costs, International Trade and Industrial Location," MPRA Paper 9160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Gregory & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Taylor, Alan M., 2008. "Made in America? The New World, the Old, and the Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 6856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Csilla Bartók & Sébastien Miroudot, 2008. "The Interaction amongst Trade, Investment and Competition Policies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 60, OECD Publishing.
- Tetsugen Haruyama & Laixun Zhao, 2008. "Trade and Firm Heterogeneity In A Quality-Ladder Model of Growth," Discussion Paper Series 223, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Wolf Dieter Heinbach & Stefanie Schröpfer, 2007. "What a Difference Trade Makes - Export Activity and the Flexibility of Collective Bargaining Agreements," IAW Discussion Papers 35, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari, 2008. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: The Implication for Production Networks in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 156, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Marialuz Moreno Badia & Veerle Slootmaekers & Ilke Van Beveren, 2008. "New Dimensions of Adjustment to Globalization," LICOS Discussion Papers 20908, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Acharya, Ram C. & Keller, Wolfgang, 2008. "Estimating the Productivity Selection and Technology Spillover Effects of Imports," CEPR Discussion Papers 6860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rubén Segura-Cayuela & Josep M. Vilarrubia, 2008. "Uncertainty and entry into export markets," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0811, Banco de Espa�a.
- Bogdan Lissovolik & Julio Escolano & Stefania Fabrizio & Werner Schule & Herman Z. Bennett & Stephen Tokarick & Yuan Xiao & Marialuz Moreno Badia & Eva Gutierrez & Iryna V. Ivaschenko, 2008. "Competitiveness in the Southern Euro Area: France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Spain," IMF Working Papers 08/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Mai Dao, 2008. "International Spillover of Labor Market Reforms," IMF Working Papers 08/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Fernando Borraz & Máximo Rossi, 2008. "Impactos Sociales en Uruguay de la Liberalización del Comercio Mundial de la Carne," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0808, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Juan M. Ruiz, 2008. "Do trade and financial linkages foster business cycle synchronization in a small economy?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0810, Banco de Espa�a.
- Van der Berg, Servaas & Louw, Megan & Burger, Ronelle, 2007. "Post-Apartheid South Africa: Poverty and Distribution Trends in an Era of Globalization," MPRA Paper 9065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akiko Maruyama & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2007. "Variety expansion and fertility rates," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-29-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jun 2008.
- Pradumna B. Rana, 2008. "Linking South Asia with East Asia: Trends, Potential, and Policies," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0804, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.