Export controls and competitiveness in African mining and minerals processing industries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; export tax; revealed comparative advantage; structural break; value chain of mining;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2017-07-16 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2017-07-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:204-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .