A portrait of innovative start-ups across countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Klinger & J. Mateos-Garcia & K. Stathoulopoulos, 2018. "Deep learning, deep change? Mapping the development of the Artificial Intelligence General Purpose Technology," Papers 1808.06355, arXiv.org.
- Deniz Tunçalp & Nihan Yıldırım, 2022. "Sustainable Entrepreneurship: Mapping the Business Landscape for the Last 20 Years," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-21, March.
- Chie Hoon Song, 2021. "Exploring and Predicting the Knowledge Development in the Field of Energy Storage: Evidence from the Emerging Startup Landscape," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Lauto, Giancarlo & Salvador, Elisa & Visintin, Francesca, 2022. "For what they are, not for what they bring: The signaling value of gender for financial resource acquisition in academic spin-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(7).
- Joel Klinger & Juan Mateos-Garcia & Konstantinos Stathoulopoulos, 2021. "Deep learning, deep change? Mapping the evolution and geography of a general purpose technology," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 126(7), pages 5589-5621, July.
- S. R. Khalimova & A. T. Yusupova, 2020. "Influence of Regional Conditions on the Development of High-Tech Companies in Russia," Regional Research of Russia, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 308-317, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2018-02-19 (Big Data)
- NEP-ENT-2018-02-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2018-02-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2018-02-19 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2018/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.