A Framework to Measure the Progress of Societies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Craig Leisher & Leah H. Samberg & Pieter Van Buekering & M. Sanjayan, 2013. "Focal Areas for Measuring the Human Well-Being Impacts of a Conservation Initiative," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-14, March.
- Moore Nils aus dem & Schmidt Christoph M., 2013.
"On the Shoulders of Giants: Tracing Back the Intellectual Sources of the Current Debate on “GDP and Beyond” to the 19th Century,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 233(3), pages 266-290, June.
- Moore, Nils aus dem & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2013. "On the Shoulders of Giants: Tracing Back the Intellectual Sources of the Current Debate on “GDP and Beyond” to the 19th Century," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 266-290.
- Filomena Maggino & Elena Ruviglioni, 2011. "Preaching to the Choir: Are the Commission’s Recommendations Already Applied?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 131-156, May.
- Francesco M. Chelli & Mariateresa Ciommi & Alessandra Emili & Chiara Gigliarano & Stefania Taralli, 2015. "Comparing Equitable And Sustainable Well-Being (Bes) Across The Italian Provinces. A Factor Analysis-Based Approach," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 69(3), pages 61-72, July-Sept.
- Christian Kroll, 2011. "Wie wollen wir zukünftig leben? Internationale Erfahrungen bei der Neuvermessung von Fortschritt und Wohlergehen," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 186, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Francesco Burchi & Chiara Gnesi, 2016.
"A Review of the Literature on Well-Being in Italy: A Human Development Perspective,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2-3), pages 170-192, August.
- Francesco Burchi & Chiara Gnesi, 2013. "A review of the literature on well-being in Italy: A human development perspective," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0175, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Jon Hall & Christopher Barrington-Leigh & John Helliwell, 2010. "Cutting through the Clutter: Searching for an Over-Arching Measure of Well-Being," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(4), pages 8-12, 01.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:8:y:2010:i:4:p:14994812 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2010/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .