CCS Retrofit: Analysis of the Globally Installed Coal-Fired Power Plant Fleet
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Groot, R.A.F. & van der Veen, V.G. & Sebitosi, A.B., 2013. "Comparing solar PV (photovoltaic) with coal-fired electricity production in the centralized network of South Africa," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 823-837.
- Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel, 2015. "Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in China’s power sector – An integrated assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 229-244.
- Krishnan, Venkat & Das, Trishna, 2015. "Optimal allocation of energy storage in a co-optimized electricity market: Benefits assessment and deriving indicators for economic storage ventures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 175-188.
More about this item
Keywords450ppm; Asia; Australia; CCS; CCS ready; CCS retrofit; CCS retrofit potential; China; climate targets; CO2; CO2 emissions; coal; coal-fired power plants; Energy Technology Perspectives; generation capacity; Germany; India; Japan; lock-in; New Policies Scenario; Poland; power plants; Republic of Korea; retrofit; retrofit potential; Russia; South Africa; United States; World Energy Outlook;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2012/7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .