Main Features of the Public Employment Service in Poland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Immervoll, Herwig, 2009.
"Minimum-Income Benefits in OECD Countries: Policy Design, Effectiveness and Challenges,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herwig Immervoll, 2010. "Minimum-Income Benefits in OECD Countries: Policy Design, Effectiveness and Challenges," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 100, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:80-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .