Taxation, Ethnic Ties and the Location Choice of Highly Skilled Immigrants
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burkert, Carola & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2007. "Regional disparities in employment of high-skilled foreigners: Determinants and options for migration policy in Germany," HWWI Research Papers 3-7, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Haupt, Alexander & Krieger, Tim & Lange, Thomas, 2013. "Education policy, student migration, and brain gain," Discussion Paper Series 2013-05, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Hercog, Metka & Siegel, Melissa, 2011. "Promoting return and circular migration of the highly skilled," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GVETADZE, Salome & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2011. "Migrations, public goods and taxes," CORE Discussion Papers 2011047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-10-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-10-15 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2005-10-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:24-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .