Report NEP-GEO-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2005-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Castro Caldas & Manuel Mira Godinho & Ricardo Pais Mamede, 2005. "Simulating the prospects of technological catching up," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2005. "Optimal control and spatial heterogeneity : pattern formation in economic-ecological models," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2005-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2004. "Spatial analysis : development of descriptive and normative methods with applications to economic-ecological modelling," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2004. "Spatial Distribution of High-Rise Buildings within Urban Areas: The Case of the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Region," ERSA conference papers ersa04p171, European Regional Science Association.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2005. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-360, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment over Time: identifying short-run effects and equilibrium adjustment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p256, European Regional Science Association.
- Holger Strulik, 2005. "Geography, Health, and Demo-Economic Development," Discussion Papers 05-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2005. "Who Expects the Municipalities to Take the Initiative in Tourism Development? Residents' Attitudes of Amami Oshima Island in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Antonio J. Trujillo & John A. Vernon & Laura Rodriguez Wong & Gustavo Angeles, 2005. "Race and Health Disparities Among Seniors in Urban Areas in Brazil," NBER Working Papers 11690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher McGrory Klyza & Andrew Savage & Jonathan Isham, 2005. "Local Environmental Groups, the Creation of Social Capital, and Environmental Policy: Evidence from Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0407r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Liebig & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2005. "Taxation, Ethnic Ties and the Location Choice of Highly Skilled Immigrants," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Junyi Shen & Yusuke Sakata & Yoshizo Hashimoto, 2005. "Is Individual Environmental Consciousness One of the Determinants in Transport Mode Choice?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-29, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2005. "Distributional Effects of Environmental Taxes on Transportation. Evidence from Engel Curves in the United States," Discussion Papers 428, Research Department of Statistics Norway.