Fostering Learning Communities Among Teachers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owen, John R. & Kemp, Deanna, 2014. "‘Free prior and informed consent’, social complexity and the mining industry: Establishing a knowledge base," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 91-100.
- Peiran Jiao & Heinrich H. Nax, 2016.
"When is Market the Benchmark? Reinforcement Evidence from Repurchase Decisions,"
Economics Series Working Papers
781, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Peiran Jiao & Heinrich H. Nax, 2016. "When is Market the Benchmark? Reinforcement Evidence from Repurchase Decisions," Economics Papers 2016-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Botetzagias, Iosif & Malesios, Chrisovaladis & Poulou, Dimitra, 2014. "Electricity curtailment behaviors in Greek households: Different behaviors, different predictors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 415-424.
- Noah Yarrow & Husein Abdul-Hamid & Manal Quota & Ernesto Cuadra, 2014. "Learning from Local Practices : Improving Student Performance in West Bank and Gaza," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20005, The World Bank.
- Kerr, Sandy & Johnson, Kate & Weir, Stephanie, 2017. "Understanding community benefit payments from renewable energy development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 202-211.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaah:4-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .