An International Campus in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tankosić Aleš & Trnavčevič Anita, 2008. "Internet Marketing Communication and Schools: The Slovenian Case Study," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 41(4), pages 136-143, July.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:15:y:2010:i:04:n:s1084946710001634 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nzb:nzbbul:jul2017:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Pesch, Erwin, 2014. "A game mechanism for single machine sequencing with zero risk," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 104-110.
- Farokhi, Farhad & Johansson, Karl H., 2015. "A piecewise-constant congestion taxing policy for repeated routing games," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 123-143.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:21:y:2010:i:01:n:s0129183110014987 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscommunity; design; flexibility; Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaaa:2001/11-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .