Fast-Falling Barriers and Growing Concentration: The Emergence of a Private Economy in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, "undated".
"Negative investment in China: financing constraints and restructuring versus growth,"
12/01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- John Knight & Sai Ding and Alessandra Guariglia, 2010. "Negative investment in China: financing constraints and restructuring versus growth," Economics Series Working Papers 519, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, 2010. "Negative investment in China: financing constraints and restructuring versus growth," Working Papers 2010_31, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, 2010. "Negative investment in China: financing constraints and restructuring versus growth," Working Papers 2010_04, Durham University Business School.
- Ding, Sai & Guariglia, Alessandra & Knight, John, 2010. "Negative investment in China: financing constraints and restructuring versus growth," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-108, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yasheng Huang, 2012. "How Did China Take Off?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 147-170, Fall.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & Richard Harris, 2016.
"The determinants of productivity in Chinese large and medium-sized industrial firms, 1998–2007,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 131-155, April.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & Richard Harris, 2016. "The determinants of productivity in Chinese large and medium-sized industrial firms, 1998–2007," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 131-155, April.
- Richard Herd & Sean Dougherty, 2007. "Growth Prospects in China and India Compared," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 65-89, June.
- Chong-En Bai & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Yingyi Qian, 2006. "The Return to Capital in China," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 61-102.
- Sai Ding & Puyang Sun & Wei Jiang, 2016. "The Effect of Import Competition on Firm Productivity and Innovation: Does the Distance to Technology Frontier Matter?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(2), pages 197-227, April.
- Huanhuan ZHENG & Qingyang GU, "undated". "Measuring Inter-Regional Trade Barriers," EcoMod2008 23800159, EcoMod.
- Steven A Barnett & Ray Brooks, 2006. "What’s Driving Investment in China?," IMF Working Papers 06/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Jun Du & Alessandra Guariglia & Alexander Newman, "undated". "Does social capital affect the financing decisions of Chinese small and medium-sized enterprises?," Discussion Papers 10/13, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Yasheng Huang & Yi Qian, 2010. "Is Entrepreneurship Missing in Shanghai?," NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 321-346 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Knight & Sai Ding, 2010. "Why Does China Invest So Much?," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 9(3), pages 87-117, Fall.
More about this item
Keywordsconcentration régionale; firm microdata; market economy; micro-données d'entreprise; private sector; productivity; productivité; regional concentration; restructuration; restructuring; secteur privé; transition; transition; économie de marché;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-01-24 (China)
- NEP-COM-2006-01-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2006-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2006-01-24 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-01-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:471-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .