How to Reduce Sickness Absences in Sweden: Lessons from International Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2014. "Firms' Sickness Costs and Workers' Sickness Absences," NBER Working Papers 20305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wim Suyker, 2006. "Nuancing the favourable assessments of the Nordic economies," CPB Memorandum 153, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2011.
"Firms’ moral hazard in sickness absences,"
NRN working papers
2011-10, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2011. "Firms' Moral Hazard in Sickness Absences," CESifo Working Paper Series 3595, CESifo Group Munich.
- Böheim, René & Leoni, Thomas, 2011. "Firms' Moral Hazard in Sickness Absences," IZA Discussion Papers 6005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2011. "Firms’ moral hazard in sickness absences," Economics working papers 2011-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2011. "Firms' Moral Hazard in Sickness Absences," WIFO Working Papers 400, WIFO.
More about this item
Keywordsaléa moral; assurance maladie; labour supply; moral hazard; offre de travail; sickness insurance;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-10-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2005-10-15 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:442-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .