Report NEP-IAS-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Rae, 2005. "How to Reduce Sickness Absences in Sweden: Lessons from International Experience," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 442, OECD Publishing.
- Johnson Adari, 2005. "The Economic Cost of the U.S. Health Care System," Game Theory and Information 0510003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Ryuta Ray Kato & Masumi Kawade & Shun-ichiro Bessho, 2005. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in an Aging Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-372, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2006. "Building an honest microfinance organization: Embezzlement and the optimality of rigid repayment schedules and joint liability," Economics Working Papers 893, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- James S. Costain & Michael Reiter, 2004. "Stabilization versus insurance: Welfare effects of procyclical taxation under incomplete markets," Economics Working Papers 890, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2005.
- Robert Shimer & Ivan Werning, 2005. "Liquidity and Insurance for the Unemployed," NBER Working Papers 11689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hesselius, Patrik & Johansson, Per & Larsson, Laura, 2005. "Monitoring sickness insurance claimants: evidence from a social experiment," Working Paper Series 2005:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.