Channels for Narrowing the US Current Account Deficit and Implications for Other Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard Gräf, 2007. "US current account deficit: No reason to panic!," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(4), pages 31-38, January.
- Bruno Albuquerque & Cristina Manteu, 2012. "On International Policy Coordination and the Correction of Global Imbalances," Working Papers w201214, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Renato Filosa, 2007. "Stress testing of the stability of the Italian banking system: a VAR approach," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0703, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Potier, L. & Saint-Guilhem, A., 2006. "Adjustment scenarios for the US current account balance:an assessment based on different NiGEM calibrations," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 06, pages 19-47, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsajustement du compte courant; current account adjustment; international transmission; simulation; simulation; transmission internationale;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-08-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2004-06-02 (International Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2005-08-13 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:390-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .