The Tax System in Japan: A Need for Comprehensive Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Dalsgaard, 2005. "U.S. Tax Reform; An Overview of the Current Debate and Policy Options," IMF Working Papers 05/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul van den Noord & Chistopher Heady, 2001. "Surveillance of Tax Policies: A Synthesis of Findings in Economic Surveys," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 303, OECD Publishing.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fumagalli, Laura & Gandullia, Luca, 2005. "Tax systems and tax reforms in south and East Asia: Overview of the tax systems and main policy tax issues," MPRA Paper 18214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Ochel & Rigmar Osterkamp, 2007. "What Does the Institutions Climate Index for OECD Countries Tell us about Institutional Change and Economic Policy Reforms?," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(1), pages 50-62, 05.
- Thomas Dalsgaard, 2008. "Japan’s Corporate Income Tax—Overview and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 08/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Gandullia, Luca & Fumagalli, Laura, 2005. "Tax Systems and Tax Reforms in South and East Asia: Overview of Tax Systems and main policy issues," MPRA Paper 1869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsimposition; Japan; Japon; taxation;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:231-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .