Would a Growth Slowdown in Emerging Markets Spill Over to High-income Countries?: A Quantitative Assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang, Hyunju & Suh, Hyunduk, 2015. "Reverse spillover: Evidence during emerging market financial turmoil in 2013–2014," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 97-115.
More about this item
Keywordscommerce international; croissance; emerging markets; growth; marchés émergents; spillovers; trade;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1110-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .