After Gleneagles: What Role for Loans in ODA?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reisen, Helmut, 2010.
"The multilateral donor non-system: towards accountability and efficient role assignment,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-22.
- Reisen, Helmut, 2009. "The Multilateral Donor Non-System: Towards Accountability and Efficient Role Assignment," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maoz, Yishay D. & Peled, Dan & Sarid, Assaf, 2011.
"Trade agreements, bargaining and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 92-101, March.
- Maoz, Yishay David & Peled, Dan & Sarid, Assaf, "undated". "Trade Agreements, Bargaining and Economic Growth," Working Papers WP2010/2, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Maoz, Yishay & Peled, Dan & Sarid, Assaf, 2009. "Trade Agreements, Bargaining and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 17064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shimeles Abebe & Adeleke Oluwole Salami & Anthony M. Simpasa, 2015. "Working Paper 221 - Employment Effects of Multilateral Development Bank Projects The Case of the African Development Bank," Working Paper Series 2160, African Development Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaab:31-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .