Participatory Governance: The Missing Link for Poverty Reduction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihuț Ioana-Sorina, 2015. "The Economic Governance: Concept, Instruments Of Measurment And Evolutions Across European Union Member States," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 237-246, July.
- Minogue, Martin, 2008. "What connects regulatory governance to poverty?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 189-201, May.
- Sheely, Ryan, 2015. "Mobilization, Participatory Planning Institutions, and Elite Capture: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Rural Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 251-266.
- Barbara Pozzoni & Nalini Kumar, 2005. "A Review of the Literature on Participatory Approaches to Local Development for an Evaluation of the Effectiveness of World Bank Support for Community-Based and Driven Development Approaches," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20203.
- Speer, Johanna, 2012. "Participatory Governance Reform: A Good Strategy for Increasing Government Responsiveness and Improving Public Services?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2379-2398.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2090-:d:118714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Shaffer, 2008. "New Thinking on Poverty: Implications for Globalisation and Poverty Reduction Strategies," Working Papers 65, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Anwar Shah, 2005. "Public Expenditure Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7436.
- Alex Aylett, 2010. "Conflict, Collaboration and Climate Change: Participatory Democracy and Urban Environmental Struggles in Durban, South Africa," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 478-495, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaab:17-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .