The Impact of Social Institutions on the Economic Role of Women in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Bussolo & Jeffery I. Round, 2003. "Poverty Reduction Strategies in a Budget-Constrained Economy: The Case of Ghana," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 220, OECD Publishing.
- Vélez, Carlos Eduardo & Leibovich, Jose & Kugler, Adriana & Bouillón, Cesar & Núñez, Jairo, 2001. "The Reversal of Inequality Trends in Colombia, 1978-1995: A Combination of Persistent and Fluctuating Forces," MPRA Paper 69701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Bussolo & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1998. "The technical specification of FEDESARROLLO´s: Long Run General Equilibrium Model," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009207, FEDESARROLLO.
- Tovar, Camilo Ernesto & Ocampo, José Antonio & Sánchez Torres, Fabio, 2000. "Mercado laboral y distribución del ingreso en Colombia en los años noventa," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Bhagwati, J., 1999.
"Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionist Right?,"
806, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- T. N. Srinivasan & Jagdish Bhagwati, 1999. "Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionists Right," Working Papers 806, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Koujianou Goldberg, Pinelopi & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003.
"The response of the informal sector to trade liberalization,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 463-496.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2003. "The Response of the Informal Sector to Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "The Response of the Informal Sector to Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adriana Kugler, 1999.
"The Impact of Firing Costs on Turnover and Unemployment: Evidence from the Colombian Labour Market Reform,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(3), pages 389-410, August.
- Adriana D. Kugler, 1999. "The impact of firing costs on turnover and unemployment: Evidence from the Colombian labour market reform," Economics Working Papers 388, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Maurizio Bussolo & David Roland-Holst, 1998. "Colombia and the NAFTA," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009209, FEDESARROLLO.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Ricardo Correa, 1998. "A 1994 detailed Social Accounting Matrix for Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009201, FEDESARROLLO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramírez, Eduardo & Ruben, Ruerd, 2015. "Gender Systems and Women’s Labor Force Participation in the Salmon Industry in Chiloé, Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 96-104.
- Viarengo, Martina, 2007. "An historical analysis of the expansion of compulsory schooling in Europe after the Second World War," Economic History Working Papers 4286, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2006. "The Road to Gender Equality: Global Trends and the Way Forward," MPRA Paper 6510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline Harper & Nicola Jones & Carol Watson, 2010. "Stemming Girlsâ€™ Chronic Poverty: Catalysing Development Change by Building Just Social Institutions," Working Papers id:3020, eSocialSciences.
- Morrisson, Christian & Jutting, Johannes P., 2005. "Women's discrimination in developing countries: A new data set for better policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1065-1081, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-08-13 (Development)
- NEP-SOC-2005-08-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:234-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .