Rediscovering Education in Growth Regressions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaushik, Surendra K. & Kaushik, Shorav & Kaushik, Shobha, 2006. "How higher education in rural India helps human rights and entrepreneurship," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 29-34, February.
- Daniel Cohen & Marcelo Soto, 2007. "Growth and human capital: good data, good results," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 51-76, March.
- Heinz Handler & Andreas Knabe & Bertrand Koebel & Margit Schratzenstaller & Sven Wehke, 2005. "The Impact of Public Budgets on Overall Productivity Growth," WIFO Working Papers 255, WIFO.
- Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Carole Ly-Marin, 2017.
"Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2016(1), pages 71-90.
- Rémy Lecat & Gilbert Cette & Carole Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Post-Print hal-01724616, HAL.
- G. Cette & R. Lecat & C. Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Working papers 617, Banque de France.
- Shaukat Hameed Khan, 2009. "Making People Employable: Reforming Secondary Education in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 603-617.
- Aleksandar VASILEV, 2015.
"Growth and convergence in the Central and East European countries towards EU (1992-2002),"
Eastern Journal of European Studies,
Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6, pages 63-89, June.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2004. "Growth and Convergence in the Central and East European Countries towards EU /1992-2002/," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 142165.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2015. "Growth and convergence in the Central and East European countries towards EU (1992-2002)," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 63-89.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2015. "Growth and Convergence in the Central and East European Countries towards EU /1992-2002/," EconStor Preprints 144530, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Faiza A. Khan, 2014. "Economic Convergence in the African Continent: Closing the Gap," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(3), pages 354-370, September.
- Diego Battistón & Carolina García-Domench & Leonardo Gasparini, 2014. "Could an Increase in Education Raise Income Inequality? Evidence for Latin America," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 51(1), pages 1-39, May.
- Rudolf Kubík, 2015. "What is the Real Effect of Schooling on Economic Growth?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 125-135.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 2005. "The Economics of School Quality," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(3), pages 269-286, August.
- Sawami Matsushita & Abu Siddique & Margaret Giles, 2006. "Education and Economic Growth: A Case Study of Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- A. Bergeaud & G. Cette & R. Lecat, 2016. "The role of production factor quality and technology diffusion in 20th century productivity growth," Working papers 588, Banque de France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:202-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.