Transition Finance Country Study Viet Nam: On the threshold of transition
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAddis Ababa Action Agenda; concessional finance; debt sustainability; financing for sustainable development; IDA graduation; LDC; middle-income trap; SDGs; transition finance; Viet Nam;
All these keywords.
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dcdaaa:60-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.