Report NEP-TRA-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loren Brandt & Feitao Jiang & Yao Luo & Yingjun Su, 2019. "Ownership and Productivity in Vertically-Integrated Firms: Evidence from the Chinese Steel Industry," Working Papers tecipa-641, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pavla Klepková Vodová, 2019. "Determinants of Liquidity in Selected CEE Countries," Working Papers 0067, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Takanori Minamikawa, 2019. "A Study of Economic Sophistication of China by Using Principle Component Analysis," Discussion papers 1904, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia.
- Meng, Xin & Xue, Sen, 2019. "Social Networks and Mental Health Outcomes: Chinese Rural-Urban Migrant Experience," GLO Discussion Paper Series 370, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kersti Harkmann & Karsten Staehr, 2019. "Current account dynamics and exchange rate regimes in Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2018-08, Bank of Estonia, revised 23 Jan 2019.
- Pestova, Anna & Mamonov, Mikhail, 2019. "Should we care? : The economic effects of financial sanctions on the Russian economy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tibor Lalinsky & Jaanika Merikull, 2019. "The effect of the single currency on exports: comparative firm-level evidence," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2018-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 23 Jan 2019.
- Ilia Sorvachev & Evgeny Yakovlev, 2019. "Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Sizable Child Subsidy: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0254, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Yu Ri KIM & TODO Yasuyuki, 2019. "Are Politically Connected Firms More Likely to Export?," Discussion papers 19049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Teodora Borota & Fabrice Defever & Giammario Impullitti, 2019. "Innovation union: costs and benefits of innovation policy coordination," CEP Discussion Papers dp1640, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A., 2019. "A new approach to estimation of actively managed component of foreign exchange reserves," MPRA Paper 95280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2019. "Local entrepreneurship ecosystems and emerging industries: Case Study of Mazowieckie, Poland," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2019/06, OECD Publishing.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2019. "The mirror does not lie: Endogenous fiscal limits for Slovakia," Working Papers Working Paper No. 2/2019, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2019. "Foreign currency loan conversions and currency mismatches," Working Papers 2019-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Shengbo FENG & Masashi TAKETANI & Yanmin HE & Tun-Yen WANG, 2019. "Investigation on Regional Decomposition Mechanism of Carbon Emission Control Target: China 2021-2030," KIER Working Papers 1011, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jieun Kim & Konstantin Poensgen, 2019. "Transition Finance Country Study Viet Nam: On the threshold of transition," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 60, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Yifan & Miao, Zhuang, 2019. "Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Imports: Evidences from Chinese Firms," MPRA Paper 95088, University Library of Munich, Germany.