Framework for the Development of Financial Literacy Baseline Surveys: A First International Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Kunovskaya & Brenda Cude & Natalia Alexeev, 2014. "Evaluation of a Financial Literacy Test Using Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 516-531, December.
- De Manuel, Mirzha & Valiante, Diego, 2014. "A Life Cycle Approach to Investor Protection," ECMI Papers 9619, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- M. A. Milioli & L. Poletti & B. Ronchini, 2011. "L’educazione finanziaria degli studenti universitari: misurazione e analisi delle determinanti," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EF01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
Keywordsbudget; budgets; capacité financière; connaissance financière; consumer protection; dépenses; enquête des connaissances financières; financial capability; financial education; financial literacy; financial literacy survey; financial planning; planification financière; protection des consommateurs; saving; spending; éducation financière; épargne;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaad:1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.