Framework for the Development of Financial Literacy Baseline Surveys: A First International Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Kunovskaya & Brenda Cude & Natalia Alexeev, 2014. "Evaluation of a Financial Literacy Test Using Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 516-531, December.
- De Manuel, Mirzha & Valiante, Diego, 2014. "A Life Cycle Approach to Investor Protection," ECMI Papers 9619, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- M. A. Milioli & L. Poletti & B. Ronchini, 2011. "L’educazione finanziaria degli studenti universitari: misurazione e analisi delle determinanti," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EF01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
Keywordsbudget; budgets; capacité financière; connaissance financière; consumer protection; dépenses; enquête des connaissances financières; financial capability; financial education; financial literacy; financial literacy survey; financial planning; planification financière; protection des consommateurs; saving; spending; éducation financière; épargne;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaad:1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .