Collective Pension Funds: International Evidence and Implications for China's Enterprise Annuities Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yu-Wei Hu & Colin Pugh & Fiona Stewart & Juan Yermo, 2007. "Collective Pension Funds: International Evidence and Implications for China's Enterprise Annuities Reform," Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, pages 135-166.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Chine; collective pension fund; enterprise annuity; fonds de pension; fonds de pension collectif; fonds maître; fonds par industrie; industry fund; master trust; pension fund; petites et moyennes entreprises; rente d'entreprise; small and medium-sized enterprises;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-08-18 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-08-18 (China)
- NEP-TRA-2007-08-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaab:9-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .