Report NEP-CNA-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, Sea Jin & Chung, Jaiho & Xu, Dean, 2007. "FDI and Technology Spillovers in China," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xiuqing Wang & Shujie Yao & Juan Liu & Xian Xin & Xiumei Liu & Wenjuan Ren, 2007. "Measuring Rural Poverty in China: a Case Study Approach," Working Papers PMMA 2007-27, PEP-PMMA.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Thomas D. Willett, 2007. "China as a Reserve Sink: The Evidence from Offset and Sterilization Coefficients," Working Papers 102007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Keiko & Kabe, Shigesaburo & Liu, Deqiang & Takeuchi, Fumihide, 2007. "Are Japanese Firms Failing to Catch up in Localization? An Empirical Analysis Based on Affiliate-level Data of Japanese Firms and a Case Study of the Automobile Industry in China," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-16, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lundin, Nannan & Schwaag Serger, Sylvia, 2007. "Globalization of R&D and China – Empirical Observations and Policy Implications," Working Paper Series 710, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Colin Pugh & Fiona Stewart & Juan Yermo, 2007. "Collective Pension Funds: International Evidence and Implications for China's Enterprise Annuities Reform," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 9, OECD Publishing.