Report NEP-AGE-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baroni, Elisa, 2007. "Pension Systems and Pension Reform in an Aging Society. An Introduction to the Debate," Arbetsrapport 2007:6, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Lindh, Thomas & Lundberg, Urban, 2007. "Predicaments in the futures of aging democracies," Arbetsrapport 2007:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Mehmet Serkan Tosun & Claudia Williamson & Pavel Yakovlev, 2007. "Population Aging, Elderly Migration and Education Spending: Intergenerational Conflict Revisited," Working Papers 07-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Dag Rønningen, 2007. "Are technological change and organizational change biased against older workers? Firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers 512, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Federico Biagi & ?Danilo Cavapozzi & ?Raffaele Miniaci, 2007. "Technology, Skills and Retirement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0042, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Yu-Wei Hu & Colin Pugh & Fiona Stewart & Juan Yermo, 2007. "Collective Pension Funds: International Evidence and Implications for China's Enterprise Annuities Reform," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 9, OECD Publishing.