Report NEP-TRA-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, Sea Jin & Chung, Jaiho & Xu, Dean, 2007. "FDI and Technology Spillovers in China," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Felix Hammermann & Mark Flanagan, 2007. "What Explains Persistent Inflation Differentials Across Transition Economies?," Kiel Working Papers 1373, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Xiuqing Wang & Shujie Yao & Juan Liu & Xian Xin & Xiumei Liu & Wenjuan Ren, 2007. "Measuring Rural Poverty in China: a Case Study Approach," Working Papers PMMA 2007-27, PEP-PMMA.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Colin Pugh & Fiona Stewart & Juan Yermo, 2007. "Collective Pension Funds: International Evidence and Implications for China's Enterprise Annuities Reform," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 9, OECD Publishing.
- Lundin, Nannan & Schwaag Serger, Sylvia, 2007. "Globalization of R&D and China – Empirical Observations and Policy Implications," Working Paper Series 710, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Julia Spies, 2007. "Enlarging the EMU to the east: What effects on trade?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0021, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.