Pension Fund Regulation and Risk Management: Results from an ALM Optimisation Exercise
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Haan, Leo, 2018.
"Recovery measures of underfunded pension funds: higher contributions, no indexation or pension cuts?,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 437-468, October.
- Leo de Haan, 2015. "Recovery measures of underfunded pension funds: higher contributions, no indexation, or pension cuts?," DNB Working Papers 485, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Johanna Scheller & Jacques Pézier, 2008. "Optimal Investment Strategies and Performance Sharing Rules for Pension Schemes with Minimum Guarantee," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Oct 2009.
- Chen, An & Uzelac, Filip, 2014. "A risk-based premium: What does it mean for DB plan sponsors?," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-11.
- Rob Bauer & Matteo Bonneti & Dirk Broeders, 2018. "Pension Funds Interconnections and Herd Behavior," DNB Working Papers 612, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting; actuarial method; asset liability management; comptabilité; defined benefit; discount rate; fair value; gestion actif-passif; investissement; investment; juste valeur; méthode actuarielle; méthode d'évaluation; organisme de retraite; pension fund; prestation définie; taux d'actualisation; valuation method;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-06-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaab:8-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.