Societal benefits and costs of International Investment Agreements: A critical review of aspects and available empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brada, Josef C. & Chen, Chunda & Jia, Jingyi & Kutan, Ali M. & Perez, M. Fabricio, 2022. "Value creation and value destruction in investor-state dispute arbitration," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Josef C. Brada & Zdenek Drabek & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2021.
"Does Investor Protection Increase Foreign Direct Investment? A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 34-70, February.
- Brada, Josef C. & Drabek, Zdenek & Iwasaki, Ichiro & 岩崎, 一郎, 2020. "Does Investor Protection Increase Foreign Direct Investment? A Meta-Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2020-4, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Brada, Josef C. & Chen, Chunda & Jia, Jingyi & Kutan, Ali M., 2020. "Does bilateral investment treaty arbitration have any value for multinational corporations?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2020, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tamayo-Álvarez Rafael, 2020. "The Strategic Use of International Investment Law in Colombia – Textiles: Navigating within the International Regime Complex for Development," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 31-58, January.
- Horn, Henrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2018. "A Non-Technical Introduction to Economic Aspects of International Investment Agreements," Working Paper Series 1250, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Maria Borga & Cecilia Caliandro, 2020. "Eliminating the Pass-Through: Towards FDI Statistics That Better Capture the Financial and Economic Linkages between Countries," NBER Chapters, in: Challenges of Globalization in the Measurement of National Accounts, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Borga & Cecilia Caliandro, 2018. "Eliminating the Pass-Through: Towards FDI Statistics that Better Capture the Financial and Economic Linkages between Countries," NBER Working Papers 25029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:zbw:bofitp:2020_010 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbilateral investment treaties; cost-benefit analysis; foreign investment; international investment; international investment law; investment protection; investment treaties; regulatory impact assessments;
All these keywords.
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SBM-2018-01-22 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaaa:2018/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.