Report NEP-SBM-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Longhi, 2017. "Cluster dynamics: learning from Competitiveness Cluster policy. The case of ‘Secure Communicating Solutions’ in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region," Working Papers halshs-01675684, HAL.
- Antonio VEZZANI & Marco BACCAN & Alina CANDU & CASTELLI & Mafini DOSSO & Petros GKOTSIS, 2017. "Smart Specialisation, seizing new industrial opportunities," JRC Working Papers JRC108247, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Patrick Grüning, 2017. "Heterogeneity in the Internationalization of R&D: Implications for Anomalies in Finance and Macroeconomics," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 16, Bank of Lithuania.
- Denicolï¿½, Vincenzo & Polo, Michele, 2017. "Duplicative research, mergers and innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Butler, Ines & Giuliodori, David & Guiñazu, Sebastian & Martinez Correa, Julian & Rodríguez, Alejandro, 2017.
"Programas de Financiamiento Productivo a pymes, acceso al crédito y desempeño de las firmas: Evidencia de Argentina
[Productive programs for SMEs, access to credit and performance of firms: evidenc," MPRA Paper 83524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Murmann, Martin & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2017. "The organizational design of high-tech startups and product innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-074, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- E. Mark Curtis & Ryan Decker, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and State Taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-003, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Joachim Pohl, 2018. "Societal benefits and costs of International Investment Agreements: A critical review of aspects and available empirical evidence," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2018/1, OECD Publishing.
- Yaniv Yedid-Levi & Stefanie Haller & Doireann Fitzgerald, 2017. "How Firms Grow," 2017 Meeting Papers 1294, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Salome Baslandze, 2017. "Politicians and Creative Destruction," 2017 Meeting Papers 1319, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Martin Gjelsvik, 2017. "Why do firms collaborate with local universities?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1732, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2017.
- Shohei Funatsu & Yasuo Sugiyama, 2017. "Knowledge transfer obstructs knowledge application: Qualitative study on open innovation," Discussion papers e-17-010, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Jirjahn, Uwe, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11154, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).