Modelling the Distributional Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries: The Development Policy Evaluation Model (DEVPEM)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Jackson, 2015. "Standardizing the selection of countries for benchmarking," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 49-60, March.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2014.
"Modeling the welfare impacts of agricultural policies in developing countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 63-82.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy; general equilibrium; household analysis; welfare;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-12-05 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-12-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-12-05 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:50-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .