The Mathematical Appendix to Residential Investment and the Current Account
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Adam & Pei Kuang & Albert Marcet, 2012.
"House Price Booms and the Current Account,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 77-122.
- Klaus Adam & Pei Kuang & Albert Marcet, 2011. "House Price Booms and the Current Account," CEP Discussion Papers dp1064, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Klaus Adam & Pei Kuang & Albert Marcet, 2011. "House Price Booms and the Current Account," NBER Working Papers 17224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gete, Pedro, 2015. "Housing demands, savings gluts and current account dynamics," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 221, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Steger, Thomas Michael & Grossmann, Volker, 2016.
"Das House-Kapital: A Theory of Wealth-to-Income Ratios,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145936, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger, 2016. "Das House-Kapital: A Theory of Wealth-to-Income Ratios," CESifo Working Paper Series 5844, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Florian & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016.
"International housing markets, unconventional monetary policy and the zero lower bound,"
58, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Florian Huber & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2016. "International Housing Markets, Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Zero Lower Bound," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp216, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Huber, Florian & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016. "International Housing Markets, Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Zero Lower Bound," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4824, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Maria Teresa Punzi, 2013.
"Housing Market and Current Account Imbalances in the International Economy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 601-613, September.
- Maria Teresa Punzi, "undated". "Housing Market and Current Account Imbalances in the International Economy," Discussion Papers 12/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2012. "Housing market and current account imbalances in the international economy," Research Discussion Papers 1/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Diego Vílchez, "undated". "Assessing the House Price Dynamics in Lima," IHEID Working Papers 09-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Vílchez, Diego, 2015. "Evaluando las Dinámicas de Precios en el Sector Inmobiliario: Evidencia para Perú," Working Papers 2015-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Ryuhei Okumura & Dapeng Cai, 2007. "Sustainable Constant Consumption In A Semi-Open Economy With Exhaustible Resources," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(2), pages 226-237.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.