Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1998. "The Tiebout Hypothesis: On the Existence of Pareto Efficient Competitive Equilibrium," Working Papers mwooders-98-06, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Piketty, Thomas, 2000. "Theories of persistent inequality and intergenerational mobility," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-476 Elsevier.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B & Robinson, James A, 2002. "Are Endowments Fate?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3206, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2007. "Vertical Integration, Missing Middle and Investor Protection in Developing Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 373, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjoström, 2001.
"Credit rationing, wealth inequality, and allocation of talent,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
23-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjostrom, 2002. "Credit Rationing, Wealth Inequality, and Allocation of Talent," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 441, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Morelli, Massimo & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2002. "Credit rationing, wealth inequality and allocation of talent," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5922, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjostrom, 2002. "Credit Rationing, Wealth Inequality, and Allocation of Talent," Economics Working Papers 0026, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Robert M. Townsend, 2006.
"Firms as Clubs in Walrasian Markets with Private Information,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(4), pages 644-671, August.
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Robert M. Townsend, 2000. "Firms as clubs in Walrasian markets with private information," Working Paper 00-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Mark S. Carey & Stephen D. Prowse & John Rea & Gregory F. Udell, 1993. "The economics of the private placement market," Staff Studies 166, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Abhijit Banarjee, 2000. "The Two Poverties," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 26, pages 129-141.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .