Capital Mobility, Convergence Clubs and Long-Run Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Proudman & Stephen Redding & Marco Bianchi, 1997. "Is International Openness associated with faster economic growth?," Bank of England working papers 63, Bank of England.
- Stéphane Adjemian & Jerôme Glachant & Charles Vellutini, 1999.
"Regional Convergence and Aggregate Growth,"
Documents de recherche
99-09, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Stephane Adjemian & Jerome Glachant & Charles Vellutini, 2000. "Regional Convergence and Aggregate Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1518, Econometric Society.
- Alejandro Diaz Bautista & Mauro Diaz Dominguez, 2004. "Capital Humano y Crecimiento Económico en México (1970-2000). Human Capital and Economic Growth in Mexico," Urban/Regional 0405008, EconWPA.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "Regional Cluster Analysis in the Mexican Telecommunications Sector. Impact of Economies of Agglomeration, Clusters and networking in medium-sized Mexican Telecommunication firms," Urban/Regional 0511013, EconWPA.
- Christopher Bliss, 1998. "The Ergodic Distribution of Wealth with Random Shocks," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH; CAPITAL MOVEMENTS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nuf:econwp:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: https://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.