Factors affecting the frequency of fresh potatoes' purchasing: an urban study case in Argentina
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Elsa M. Rodrìguez & Beatriz Lupìn & Victoria Lacaze, 2012. "Factors Affecting the frequency of fresh potatoes’ purchasing: An urban study case in Argentina," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 14(2), pages 139-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lupín, Beatriz & González, Julia, 2015. "Willingness to pay for a differentiated potato applying a choice modelling experiment by socioeconomics levels of Argentinean consumers," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2301, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
More about this item
KeywordsPreferencias del Consumidor; Papa; Atributos de Calidad; Disposición a Pagar; Argentina;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nmp:nuland:1885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian Merlino S.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femdpar.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .