Oil Dependence and Economic Instability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- erdogdu, oya safinaz, 2007. "The Effects of Energy Imports: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 5413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pereira, Vitor, 2007.
"The possible impacts of energy imports in the economic growth of USA
[Os Possíveis Impactos da Importação de Energia no Crescimento Económico dos EUA]," MPRA Paper 4180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndeterminacy; Energy Imports; Externality; Returns to Scale; Sunspots; Self-Fulfilling Expectations.;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2007-01-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2007-01-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-28 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nip:nipewp:3/2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria João Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nipampt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .