Report NEP-DGE-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luengo Prado, María José & Díaz Rodríguez, Antonia, 2006. "The wealth distribution with durable goods," UC3M Working papers. Economics we067027, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Keisuke Otsu, 2007. "A Neoclassical Analysis of the Postwar Japanese Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Kaltenbrunner, Georg, 2007. "Anticipated Growth and Business Cycles in Matching Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 6063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kilponen, Juha & Kinnunen, Helvi & Ripatti, Antti, 2006. "Population ageing in a small open economy : some policy experiments with a tractable general equilibrium model," Research Discussion Papers 28/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Algan, Yann & Allais, Olivier & Den Haan, Wouter, 2007. "Solving Heterogeneous-Agent Models with Parameterized Cross-Sectional Distributions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias S. Hertweck, 2006. "Strategic Wage Bargaining, Labor Market Volatility, and Persistence," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/42, European University Institute.
- Harald Uhlig, 2007. "Explaining Asset Prices with External Habits and Wage Rigidities in a DSGE Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Guimarães, Bernardo, 2007. "Optimal external debt and default," CEPR Discussion Papers 6035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aubhik Khan & Julia Thomas, 2007. "Idiosyncratic Shocks and the Role of Nonconvexities in Plant and Aggregate Investment Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 12845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Yi Wen, 2007. "Oil Dependence and Economic Instability," NIPE Working Papers 3/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Zeno Enders & Gernot J. Mueller, 2006. "S-Curve Redux: On the International Transmission of Technology Shocks," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/36, European University Institute.
- Michal Horvath, 2007. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Economy with Non-Ricardian Agents," CDMA Working Paper Series 200703, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 May 2007.
- Parantap Basu & Christoph Thoenissen, 2007. "Investment Frictions and the Relative Price of Investment Goods in an Open Economy Model," CDMA Working Paper Series 200704, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Aug 2007.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2007. "The Productivity Paradox and the New Economy: The Spanish Case," Working Papers 07.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Christian Kascha & Karel Mertens, 2006. "Business Cycle Analysis and VARMA models," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/37, European University Institute.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore