Report NEP-ENE-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin H. Bulte, 2006. "The Resource Curse Revisited and Revised: A Tale of Paradoxes and Red Herrings," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/61, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Yi Wen, 2007. "Oil Dependence and Economic Instability," NIPE Working Papers 3/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Hagstromer, Bjorn & Wlazlowski, Szymon, 2007. "Causality in Crude Oil Prices," MPRA Paper 1577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winkler, Roland C. & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2006. "Anticipated Raw Materials Price Shocks and Monetary Policy Response - A New Keynesian Approach," Economics Working Papers 2006,19, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Pock, Markus, 2007. "Gasoline and Diesel Demand in Europe: New Insights," Economics Series 202, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Item repec:cpb:memodm:174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Korunig, 2007. "Regulierung des Netzmonopolisten durch Verbot von Peak-load Pricing?," Working Paper Series in Economics 36, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:ias:cpaper:07-tr48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Gersbach, 2007. "The Global Refunding System and Climate Change," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/62, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- John M. Gowdy, 2007. "Behavioral Economics and Climate Change Policy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0701, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.