On the Least Sacrifice Principle in Taxation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij & Roberto Serrano, 1999.
"Feasible implementation of taxation methods,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 4(1), pages 57-72.
- Volij, Oscar & Dagan, Nir & Serrano, Roberto, 1999. "Feasible Implementation of Taxation Methods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5246, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 1999. "Feasible Implementation of Taxation Methods," Economic theory and game theory 009, Nir Dagan.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-1998-09-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-1998-09-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1998-09-14 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nid:ndagan:008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nir Dagan). General contact details of provider: https://www.nirdagan.com/research/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .