Engaging Undergraduate Students in Transportation Studies through Simulating Transportation for Realistic Engineering Education and Training (STREET)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & Hartwig Hochmair & David Levinson, 2012.
"Network Structure and Spatial Separation,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 39(1), pages 137-154, February.
- A. Stewart Fotheringham, 1988. "Note—Consumer Store Choice and Choice Set Definition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 299-310.
- Andre de Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2010.
"Trip Chaining: Who Wins Who Loses?,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 223-258, March.
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2005. "Trip chaining - who wins, who loses?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p496, European Regional Science Association.
- André de Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2006. "Trip chaining: who wins who loses?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0607, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Andre de Palma & Dunkerley Fay, 2006. "Trip Chaining: Who Wins Who Loses?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0605, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- André De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2008. "Trip chaining: Who wins who loses?," Working Papers hal-00348451, HAL.
- Sivaramakrishnan Srinivasan & Chandra Bhat, 2005. "Modeling household interactions in daily in-home and out-of-home maintenance activity participation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 523-544, September.
- Ferdous, Nazneen & Eluru, Naveen & Bhat, Chandra R. & Meloni, Italo, 2010. "A multivariate ordered-response model system for adults' weekday activity episode generation by activity purpose and social context," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 922-943, September.
- Lu Wang & Lucia Lo, 2007. "Immigrant grocery-shopping behavior: ethnic identity versus accessibility," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(3), pages 684-699, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1991. "Loss Aversion in Riskless Choice: A Reference-Dependent Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1039-1061.
- Levinson, David & El-Geneidy, Ahmed, 2009.
"The minimum circuity frontier and the journey to work,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 732-738, November.
- David Levinson & Ahmed El-Geneidy, 2007. "The Minimum Circuity Frontier and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 200905, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1984. "Incorporating trip chaining into analysis of destination choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 67-81, February.
- David Charypar & Kai Nagel, 2005. "Generating complete all-day activity plans with genetic algorithms," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 369-397, July.
- Joh, Chang-Hyeon & Arentze, Theo & Hofman, Frank & Timmermans, Harry, 2002. "Activity pattern similarity: a multidimensional sequence alignment method," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 385-403, June.
- Lu Wang & Lucia Lo, 2007. "Immigrant Grocery-Shopping Behavior: Ethnic Identity versus Accessibility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(3), pages 684-699, March.
- Jeffrey Newman & Vincent Bernardin, 2010. "Hierarchical ordering of nests in a joint mode and destination choice model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 677-688, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation Education and Training; Transportation Simulation; Roadway Geometry Design;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-08-14 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-08-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:street. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .