The territorial economy: a general approach in order to understand and deal with globalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kristian Colletis-Wahl & José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Bernard Pecqueur & Véronique Peyrache-Gadeau & Leila Kebir, 2008. "The Territorial Economy: A General Approach in Order to Understand and Deal with Globalization," Chapters,in: Networks, Governance and Economic Development, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludovic Halbert & Hortense Rouanet, 2014. "Filtering Risk Away: Global Finance Capital, Transcalar Territorial Networks and the (Un)Making of City-Regions: An Analysis of Business Property Development in Bangalore, India," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 471-484, March.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Hugues Jeannerat, 2009.
"Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: From the Proximity Paradigm to Multi-location Milieus,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 1223-1241, August.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Hugues Jeannerat, 2009. "Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: From the Proximity Paradigm to Multi-location Milieus," GRET Publications and Working Papers 08-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Olivier Crevoisier, 2014.
"Beyond Territorial Innovation Models: The Pertinence of the Territorial Approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 551-561, March.
- Olivier Crevoisier, 2011. "Beyond Territorial Innovation Models: The Pertinence of the Territorial Approach," GRET Publications and Working Papers 10-11, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Roth, Steffen, 2015. "Non-technological and non-economic innovations: Contributions to a theory of robust innovation," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 110468, enero-jun.
- Hugues Jeannerat & Olivier Crevoisier, 2011. "Non-technological innovation and multi-local territorial knowledge dynamics in the Swiss watch industry," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-11, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
More about this item
KeywordsTerritorial Economy; GREMI; Theory-oriented Research; Networks;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nct:wpaper:01-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain Paul Segessemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grenech.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .