Inventive Activity and the Market for Technology in the United States, 1840-1920
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Estimating the Gains from Trade in the Market for Innovation: Evidence from the Transfer of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Symeonidou, Noni & Bruneel, Johan & Autio, Erkko, 2017. "Commercialization strategy and internationalization outcomes in technology-based new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 302-317.
- Henkel, Joachim & Rønde, Thomas & Wagner, Marcus, 2015. "And the winner is—Acquired. Entrepreneurship as a contest yielding radical innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 295-310.
- William H. Phillips, 2008. "The Democratization of Invention in the American South: Antebellum and Post Bellum Technology Markets in the United States," Working Papers 0804, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2017.
"Innovation And Growth With Financial, And Other, Frictions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 58, pages 95-125, February.
- Jonathan Chiu & Césaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and Growth with Financial, and Other, Frictions," Staff Working Papers 11-25, Bank of Canada.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and growth with financial, and other, frictions," Working Papers 688, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and Growth with Financial, and other, Frictions," NBER Working Papers 17512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiu, Jonathan & Meh, Cesaire & Wright, Randall, 2015. "Innovation and growth with financial, and other, frictions," Working Paper Series 4732, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2013. "Innovation and growth with financial, and other, frictions," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2013-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nicolas Figueroa & Carlos J. Serrano, 2013. "Patent Trading Flows of Small and Large Firms," NBER Working Papers 18982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Timo & Henkel, Joachim, 2012. "Patent trolls on markets for technology – An empirical analysis of NPEs’ patent acquisitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1519-1533.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-05-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-1999-05-10 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-1999-05-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TID-1999-05-17 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .