Employment as a Drug Abuse Treatment Intervention: A Behavioral Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis, Michael L. & Karuntzos, Georgia T. & McDougal, Gail L. & French, Michael T. & Hubbard, Robert L., 1993. "Developing training and employment programs to meet the needs of methadone treatment clients," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 73-86.
- Gfroerer, J.C. & Brodsky, M.D., 1993. "Frequent cocaine users and their use of treatment," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 83(8), pages 1149-1154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matilde Machado, 2005. "Substance abuse treatment, what do we know?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(1), pages 53-64, March.
- Machado, Matilde P., 2003. "Substance abuse treatment: what do we know? an economist's perspective," UC3M Working papers. Economics we035621, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kenneth Silverman & Elias Robles, 1999. "Employment as a Drug Abuse Treatment Intervention: A Behavioral Economic Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: The Economic Analysis of Substance Use and Abuse: An Integration of Econometric and Behavioral Economic Research, pages 279-310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael L. Dennis & Mark A. Foss & Christy K. Scott, 2007. "An Eight-Year Perspective on the Relationship Between the Duration of Abstinence and Other Aspects of Recovery," Evaluation Review, , vol. 31(6), pages 585-612, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.