International R&D Spillovers between Canadian and Japanese Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Xiaoyi Yan, 1997. "International R&D Spillovers between Canadian and Japanese Industries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 276-294, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piga, Claudio & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 2005. "Endogenous R&D spillovers and locational choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 127-139, March.
- Rosina Moreno Serrano & Enrique Lopez Bazo & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2001. "Public infrrastructure and the performance of manufacturing industries: Short-and long-run," Working Papers in Economics 69, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2002.
"Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 120-142, March.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2000. "Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 7509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2001. "Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 2706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deltas, George & Karkalakos, Sotiris, 2007. "Similarity Of R&D Activities, Physical Proximity, and The Extent Of R&D Spillovers," MPRA Paper 45962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Seongjun Kim, 1996. "International R&D Spillovers, Trade and Productivity in Major OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 5801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petri Rouvinen, 2002. "The existence of R&D spillovers: A cost function estimation with random coefficients," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 525-541.
- Peri, Giovanni, 2003. "Knowledge Flows, R&D Spillovers and Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ana Lara GÓMEZ, 2015. "Technological Spillovers of Research Infrastructures," Departmental Working Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Czap, Hans J., 2004. "Technological Spillovers -- The Argument For Trade?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20017, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," NBER Working Papers 15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-02, CIRANO.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- LEE, Keun & CHOO, Kineung & Yoon, Minho, 2013. "Comparing the Productivity Impacts of Knowledge Spillovers from Network and Arm’s Length Industries:Findings from Business Groups in Korea," IIR Working Paper 13-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bev Dahlby, 2005. "A Framework for Evaluating Provincial R&D Tax Subsidies," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(1), pages 45-58, March.
- Kenneth J. McKenzie, 2005. "Tax Subsidies for R&D in Canadian Provinces," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(1), pages 29-44, March.
- Rosina Moreno, 1998. "Public infrastructure, private capital and the performance of manufactures: short and long run effects," ERSA conference papers ersa98p165, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.