International R&D Spillovers between Canadian and Japanese Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Xiaoyi Yan, 1997. "International R&D Spillovers between Canadian and Japanese Industries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 276-294, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piga, Claudio & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 2005. "Endogenous R&D spillovers and locational choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 127-139, March.
- Rosina Moreno Serrano & Enrique Lopez Bazo & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2001. "Public infrrastructure and the performance of manufacturing industries: Short-and long-run," Working Papers in Economics 69, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2002.
"Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 120-142, March.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2000. "Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 7509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2001. "Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 2706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deltas, George & Karkalakos, Sotiris, 2007. "Similarity Of R&D Activities, Physical Proximity, and The Extent Of R&D Spillovers," MPRA Paper 45962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Seongjun Kim, 1996. "International R&D Spillovers, Trade and Productivity in Major OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 5801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petri Rouvinen, 2002. "The existence of R&D spillovers: A cost function estimation with random coefficients," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 525-541.
- Peri, Giovanni, 2003. "Knowledge Flows, R&D Spillovers and Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ana Lara GÓMEZ, 2015. "Technological Spillovers of Research Infrastructures," Departmental Working Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Czap, Hans J., 2004. "Technological Spillovers -- The Argument For Trade?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20017, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," NBER Working Papers 15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-02, CIRANO.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- LEE, Keun & CHOO, Kineung & Yoon, Minho, 2013. "Comparing the Productivity Impacts of Knowledge Spillovers from Network and Arm’s Length Industries:Findings from Business Groups in Korea," IIR Working Paper 13-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bev Dahlby, 2005. "A Framework for Evaluating Provincial R&D Tax Subsidies," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(1), pages 45-58, March.
- Kenneth J. McKenzie, 2005. "Tax Subsidies for R&D in Canadian Provinces," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(1), pages 29-44, March.
- Rosina Moreno, 1998. "Public infrastructure, private capital and the performance of manufactures: short and long run effects," ERSA conference papers ersa98p165, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .