Exchange Rate Volatility in Integrating Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Penati, Alessandro & Pennacchi, George, 1989.
"Optimal portfolio choice and the collapse of a fixed-exchange rate regime,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 1-24, August.
- Alessandro Penati & George Pennacchi, "undated". "Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Collapse of a Fixed-Exchange Rate Regime," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 25-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Checchi, 1992. "Capital controls and distribution of income: Empirical evidence for Great Britain Japan and Australia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 558-587, September.
- Sujit Bob Chakravorti, 1997.
"Payments-related intraday credit differentials and the emergence of a vehicle currency,"
Financial Industry Studies Working Paper
97-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sujit Chakravorti, 2001. "Payments-Related Intraday Credit Differentials and the Emergence of a Vehicle Currency," International Finance 0111001, EconWPA.
- Seyed Komail Tayebi & Leila Torki, 2012. "Effects of Financial Liberalization on Macroeconomic Volatilities: Applications to Economic Growth, Exchange Rate and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 17(1), pages 71-84, winter.
- Alexandre Minda, 1993. "L'Espagne et l'intégration monétaire européenne," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 171-200.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.