Public Sector Bargaining and the Local Budgetary Process
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Poterba & Kim S. Rueben, 1998. "Fiscal Institutions and Public Sector Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 6659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Rosen, Harvey S, 1991.
"Municipal Labor Demand in the Presence of Uncertainty: An Econometric Approach,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(3), pages 276-293, July.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Harvey S. Rosen, 1990. "Municipal Labor Demand in the Presence of Uncertainty: An Econometric Approach," NBER Working Papers 3516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne Strøm, 2003.
"Wage Bargaining and Political Strength in the Public Sector,"
Working Paper Series
3203, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne Strøm, 2005. "Wage Bargaining and Political Strength in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1629, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3573-3630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2009.
"The Wealth of Cities: Agglomeration Economies and Spatial Equilibrium in the United States,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 983-1028, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2009. "The Wealth of Cities: Agglomeration Economies and Spatial Equilibrium in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2001. "Prior Restrictions on Bargaining Contract Curves," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(1), pages 1-7.
- Gabriela Miranda Moriconi & João S. Moura Neto & Nelson Marconi & Paulo Roberto Arvate, 2006. "Evidências Sobre O Comportamento Dos Governos Estaduais Na Determinação Dos Salários Dos Servidores Públicos No Brasil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 135, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.