Health, Disability Insurance and Retirement in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Bingley & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Michael Jørgensen & Peder J. Pedersen, 2014. "Health, Disability Insurance, and Retirement in Denmark," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Disability Insurance Programs and Retirement, pages 331-368 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-06-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2014-06-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2014-06-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2014-06-28 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2014-06-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .