Report NEP-DEM-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando M. Aragon, 2014. "Do better property rights improve local income?: Evidence from First Nations' treaties," Discussion Papers dp14-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Ewa Cukrowska & Anna Lovasz, 2014. "Are children driving the gender wage gap? Comparative evidence from Poland and Hungary," Working Papers 2014-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Raquel Fernández & Joyce Cheng Wong, 2014. "Free to Leave? A Welfare Analysis of Divorce Regimes," NBER Working Papers 20251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merlino L.P. & Parrotta P. & Pozzoli D., 2014. "Gender differences in sorting," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Luca Stella, 2014. "Living Arrangements in Europe: Whether and Why Paternal Retirement Matters," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0177, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lüthen, Holger, 2014. "Rates of return and early retirement disincentives: Evidence from a German pension reform," Discussion Papers 2014/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei & Raddatz, Claudio, 2014. "Comparative advantage, international trade, and fertility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6930, The World Bank.
- Dhanjal, Sundip & Schirle , Tammy, 2014. "Workforce Aging and the Labour Market Opportunities of Youth: Evidence from Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-30, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Jun 2014.
- Martina Celidoni & Chiara Dal Bianco & Guglielmo Weber, 2013. "Early retirement and cognitive decline. A longitudinal analysis using SHARE data," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0174, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Manuel Bagues & Mauro Sylos-Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2014. "Do gender quotas pass the test ? Evidence from academic evaluations in Italy," LEM Papers Series 2014/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Paul Bingley & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Michael Jorgensen & Peder Pedersen, 2014. "Health, Disability Insurance and Retirement in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 20114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.