Does Transparency Reduce Favoritism and Corruption? Evidence from the Reform of Figure Skating Judging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Zitzewitz, 2014. "Does Transparency Reduce Favoritism and Corruption? Evidence From the Reform of Figure Skating Judging," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 15(1), pages 3-30, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Günther G. Schulze, 2013. "Corruption in Southeast Asia: a survey of recent research," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 79-109, May.
- Babington, Michael & Goerg, Sebastian J. & Kitchens, Carl, 2017. "Do Tournaments with Superstars Encourage or Discourage Competition?," IZA Discussion Papers 10755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devin G. Pope & Joseph Price & Justin Wolfers, 2013.
"Awareness Reduces Racial Bias,"
NBER Working Papers
19765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devin G. Pope & Joseph Price & Justin Wolfers, 2014. "Awareness Reduces Racial Bias," CESifo Working Paper Series 4675, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pope, Devin G. & Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin, 2014. "Awareness Reduces Racial Bias," CEPR Discussion Papers 9868, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pope, Devin G. & Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin, 2014. "Awareness Reduces Racial Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 7945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:ecogov:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10101-017-0199-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .